Change Associates has been selected for the Crown Commercial Services’ Management Consultancy framework, listed in the specialist category of HR services.
The Crown Commercial Services (CCS) frameworks are available to all Public Sector organisations and are designed to streamline the procurement process by providing “a compliant, cost effective way for central government and the wider public sector to access a variety of consultancy advice from a wide range of suppliers”.
Suppliers have been selected using a transparent process that included contact notices published in The Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU). This means that public sector companies can use providers on the framework without needing to go through the bureaucratic process often associated with procurement.
The services we are able to provide under this Framework agreement include:
- Cultural transformation
- Dispute management
- Employee relations and communications
- HR functions, process and design
- HR terms & conditions, and policies
- Organisational training and development
- Performance management (including, pay, reward, benchmarking)
- Recruitment policy and strategy
- Staffing (strategy, operations)
- Talent management
We know Public Sector clients are often under pressure to find cost savings without compromising the level of service they provide. Others are facing culture change or organisational restructures necessitated by the need to make efficiencies.
Our experience in the public and private sectors means we are well placed to help achieve these objectives cost effectively.
The CCS success follows our registration on the G-Cloud 9 Framework to provide Cloud planning and support to the Public Sector and our successful application to join Bloom’s NEPO Framework, another OJEU-compliant process for the public sector.
So it’s never been easier for public sector organisations to work with Change Associates.
- Helping an international events company scale for growth - 8 September 2022
- A sustainable international growth strategy and structure for GAMA Healthcare - 7 April 2022
- What is Hybrid Working? - 27 January 2022